Apollo XP95 Multisensor Detector
The XP95 range of analogue addressable fire detectors uses tried and trusted technology to give the best performance, and has unique features that benefit the installer and the end-user.
It is suitable for medium-to-large applications with simple installation requirements. As it operates using digital communication, XP95 has a high immunity from corruption, and is, therefore, often preferred in a large system where life safety is critical.
XP95 products are frequently used in commercial, industrial, financial, government, IT/telecoms and healthcare applications.
The XP95 Multisensor Detector contains an optical smoke sensor and a thermistor temperature sensor whose outputs are combined to give the final analogue value.
The Multisensor can be used as an alternative to an ionisation detector – particularly since restrictions on the transportation of ionisation detectors have been introduced.
- Sensitive to a wide range of fires
- Well-suited to environments such as hotel bedrooms
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting
- Alarm address for fast location of the alarm
- XPERT 7 Card addressing
- Easy installation
- Elegant design
- For use with XP95 Intelligent Mounting Base or XP95 range of bases. Bases sold separately.
12 months warranty