The XP95 range of analogue addressable fire detectors uses tried and trusted technology to give the best performance, and has unique features that benefit the installer and the end-user.
It is suitable for medium-to-large applications with simple installation requirements. As it operates using digital communication, XP95 has a high immunity from corruption, and is, therefore, often preferred in a large system where life safety is critical.
XP95 products are frequently used in commercial, industrial, financial, government, IT/telecoms and healthcare applications.
The XP95 Multisensor Detector contains an optical smoke sensor and a thermistor temperature sensor whose outputs are combined to give the final analogue value.
The Multisensor can be used as an alternative to an ionisation detector – particularly since restrictions on the transportation of ionisation detectors have been introduced.
- Sensitive to a wide range of fires
- Well-suited to environments such as hotel bedrooms
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting
- Alarm address for fast location of the alarm
- XPERT 7 Card addressing
- Easy installation
- Elegant design
- For use with XP95 Intelligent Mounting Base or XP95 range of bases. Bases sold separately.