Apollo XP95 Optical Smoke Detector
The XP95 range of analogue addressable fire detectors uses tried and trusted technology to give the best performance, and has unique features that benefit the installer and the end-user.
It is suitable for medium-to-large applications with simple installation requirements. As it operates using digital communication, XP95 has a high immunity from corruption, and is, therefore, often preferred in a large system where life safety is critical.
XP95 products are frequently used in commercial, industrial, financial, government, IT/telecoms and healthcare applications.
The XP95 Optical Smoke detector uses an internal pulsing infrared LED and a photo-diode at an obtuse angle. In clear air conditions, the photo-diode in the XP95 detector receives no light from the LED and produces a corresponding analogue signal. The signal increases when smoke enters the chamber and light is scattered onto the photo-diode.
The optical smoke detector has an indicator LED which emits red light when the detector is in alarm.
- Responds well to slow-burning, smouldering fires
- Well-suited to bedrooms and escape routes
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting
- Alarm address for fast location of the alarm
- XPERT 7 Card addressing
- Easy installation
- Elegant design
- For use with XP95 Intelligent Mounting Base or range of bases. Bases sold separately.
12 months warranty