**FOR MARINE USE ONLY
Marine Fire Hose Nozzle
These handline nozzles are specifically designed and manufactured for the unique firefighting challenges of a marine environment. They utilize military spec, corrosion-resistant cast brass construction and are ideal for the application of AFFF. The constant flow technology, combined with their durable construction, make them optimal for use in the shipping industry, in refineries, and for off-shore drilling or production rigs - as well as within chemical complexes.
These nozzles are specifically designed and manufactured for firefighting in the harsh, corrosive marine environment. Some models meet the stringent performance requirements of the U.S. Navy and/or U.S. Coast Guard. They are also superior for use in the shipping industry, in refineries, in chemical complexes, and on offshore drilling or production rigs. All of these nozzles are ideal for the application of AFFF and aeration foam tubes are available for most models.
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant cast brass construction
- Heavy-duty manganese/bronze horseshoe handle
- Acetal ball with self-adjusting UHMWPE seat
- Gallonage 125 GPM
- Constant flow
- Flush without shutting down
- 1.5" NPSH free swivel base standard
- 1.5" NHT free swivel base optional
- Durable, cast pistol grip
- Ideal for application of AFFF
- Optional foam aeration tube model 244
- Complies with MIL-N-24408, Type 1
- Finish cast brass
- Height - 7.375"
- Weight - 7.625 lbs.