DEMCO D-213 Photoelectric Smoke Detector
DEMCO Photoelectric Smoke Detector D-213 with its new sensor design incorporates an internal pulsing LED and a photo-diode at an obtuse angle, is ideal for applications where slow-burning or smouldering fires are likely.
The D-213 has an advanced solid-state, low-voltage, surface-mount circuitry and are designed for 2-Wire installation using the D3X001 universal base. The detector head is installed into the base with a simple twist-lock action.
The 360-degree detector design permits smoke entry from any direction and a unique sensing chamber that permits operation in open areas with air velocities from 0 to 300 fpm.
A fine wire mesh extending between offset ports in the exterior and interior walls screens insects from the chamber and obstructs light from passing directly to the interior part.
• Certification/Listing-UL, CE and BSI.
• Advanced detection and discrimination algorithms.
• Advanced solid-state, low-voltage, surface-mount circuitry.
• Suitable for the majority of application conditions.
• Easy installation, testing and maintenance.
• Sleek low-profile housing design.
• Flashing LED in standby mode.
• Robust and reliable sensor head.
• Two red LEDs to allow 360-degree viewing.
• A fine mesh insect screen protects the chamber area i.e. to avoid potential nuisance alarms.
• Optional/integrated heat detector for D213-2H and D213-2HL models.
The D3X001 universal base is designed for the D-113 and D-213 series of detectors. It is an electronics-free base with a simple and robust design that enables a detector to be plugged in without any need for force – particularly useful when installing to a suspended ceiling.
Being a common base, it allows detector interchange within the series.
12 months warranty